A lot of effort is spent in some codes in dealing with a small number of players or parents who are unhappy with their situation,the referees rulings or game results.
We have dispensed with all the administration. The following will apply.
- Children make mistakes, the referee will warn them in the first instance.
- Repeat offenders may be sent from the field by the referee.
- If you are ever unhappy with our performance or that of our referees we will refund the remaining percentage of your registration under our refunds policy.
- If you ever abuse a referee or official we will refund the remaining percentage of your registration under our refunds policy and hope you will find a competition with referees/officials to your expectations.
- If our referees/officials are ever of the opinion that your play has qualities not appropriate for our competition, we will refund the remaining percentage of your registration and hope you find a competition that is more in line with your style of play.
- If our referees/officials are ever of the opinion that your language, attitude or demeanor on the field or sideline diminishes the experience or competition for others, we will refund the remaining percentage of your registration and hope that you find a competition more in line with your views.
We pay $20 per player insurance whether you play once or once a week. Our refund policy is that refunds will be calculated on the percentage of the 16 weeks remaining less the $20. With no refunds after December 1. Some examples. If you come to one grading and find it is not for you, cost is about $27. If you decide to leave after week 4 (even if you haven't attended any matches), the cost is about $50.